Rara Lake is the Nepal’s biggest lake. It lies at the altitude of 2990 M. A Journey to the Rara Lake will be one of the incredible journeys. Rara Lake, being surrounded by Rara National Park, has unique floral and faunal importance with rare and vulnerable species. The main occupation of the people living around the area is agriculture. People also rear goats and extract medicinal herbs and sell them for their living. The glimpses of culture and scenery on the way are quite different from the rest of Nepal. Situated in high altitude, you can find the lake surrounded by Rara National Park with pine, spruce and juniper forest. The view of snow capped Himalayan Peaks enhances the attraction of Travelers.
This extremely popular package includes the following:
1. Round-trip transportation from your hotel to the helicopter terminal in a luxury Car
2. Helicopter flight to and back from Rara Lake.
3. Culture show and horse riding on the bank of rara lake
4. Guide Fees
5. All accommodation on BB basis on 5* category hotel.
6. All sightseeing and Transfers as included in itinerary by Ac Vehicles
7. Professional photographer will take 100 photos of your trip including posed photos and photos taken during your ceremony. You will receive all photos on a Photo CD.
8. Tea/Coffee during your stay around Rara. Lunch at Rara
PRICE: $3500 (Based on 4 Passenger flying together, includes all applicable taxes, fees, and gratuities). For additional passengers, see below.
* This package requires a non-refundable $100 deposit to reserve your Booking. This amount will be charged upon receipt of your order. The deposit amount is deducted from the total package price. The balance (plus cost of any upgrades you may choose) will be due no later than one month prior to your Breakfast Program Day.
Additional guests/passengers: If you wish to have more than four guests accompany you, there are two options. For one additional passenger, we can schedule a 6-passenger helicopter. Please call us for current pricing for the 5th passenger. A second helicopter (allowing up to 5/6 additional passengers) would be $8000 (with a $500 deposit due at the time of booking). For hotels, sightseeing and other inclusions as per itinerary, the cost would be $1500 (Per Person/twin sharing). If you think you need a second (or third) helicopter, please ask for details. As stated above, we will not combine your program with other sight-seeing passengers. This assures you the privacy, intimacy and quality that your helicopter flight deserves.
(All prices are subject to change without notice)
Fixed Departure Dates:
Please look at our event calender below